Sunday, March 6, 2011

Challenges

Phew...!!! It's been one helluva week. The whole place is so much different than the one I've been with for the past year. The culture. The people. Basically, the whole package! Hahaha... But that is to be expected when we move on at a new place. It's been challenging so far & I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that I can see this through.

I'm really, really, really hoping that I can do the job. I'm not usually someone who'll doubt my abilities but I think the fear of failing keeps creeping up behind me. Sigh...

 
BUT... that's also one of the things that motivates me!

Speaking of motivation, I think it's important to have things & especially people to motivate us. Not too long ago, I remember having very few motivational factors. And so I went thru (or wandered thru) life mostly aimless, clueless & occasionally restless. At times I still wallow in regret, albeit momentarily, for not turning my life around sooner. For being afraid to change.

They say experience is the best teacher & I certainly believe that's true. But there is another teacher that will continue to guide us. That reaches out to our needs. That picks us up & dusts us off when we fall. That whispers in our ear that things are gonna be alright. I'm lucky to have found that in someone that I continuously find myself falling for over & over again, every time we meet. And it's therein that I find the strength & courage to face life's challenges.

But now I better hit the sack or else my physical strength won't be able to match my emotional & mental strength!!!

Zzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment